Friday, November 2, 2007

80s prom fiesta



We had an 80s prom themed Halloween party this week and I might add you I'm pretty proud of my prom dress. Now the question of whether I would have worn my dress to prom in the 80s is questionable. I think the whole 80s prom theme was comical because most of these kids were born after the 80s. Is it true that I am actually starting to get old in these kids' eyes? (Marie, who I work with, is on the left, Guy, our year-long intern, is in the back, and I am on the right).

On another note, we are leaving for our Fall Retreat today. We are taking 14 kids up north for the weekend for a chance to connect with each other and God in the outdoors. Please pray for physical safety (including rest--if possible!), wisdom in our leadership, and soft hearts in the kids that are going.

No comments: